BETHLEHEM VILLAGE—Wednesday, December 10
At Bethlehem Village there will be something for everyone! You don’t want to miss this special event on Wednesday December 10 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at HillSong.
The night will include:
- A fundraising dinner for Project Esperanza
- An Alternative Christmas Market—the Missions Marketplace.
- A live nativity where children will hear the Christmas story told by Mary and Joseph.
- A special visit with Santa Claus.
Read below for additional details.
BENEFIT DINNER FOR PROJECT ESPERANZA begins at 5:30pm
Come enjoy an authentic Dominican-Haitian themed meal (fried chicken, rice & beans and dessert)! Suggested donation is $10 per person. To assist with a headcount, please make your reservation by emailing Dina by Monday, December 8th.
Raffle tickets for a chance to win a weeklong vacation to the location of your choice will be available at the dinner or contact Wesley Storm, Brandon or Alexis Carpenter.
Proceeds go to Project Esperanza, a non-profit that supports grassroots schools for Haitian Immigrant children in the Dominican Republic.
MISSIONS MARKETPLACE during and after the dinner
The Second Annual HillSong Missions Marketplace will benefit local and international mission projects. You can shop at the missions marketplace before or after the benefit dinner.
We’ll have a variety of unique gifts available including:
- Art and coffee benefiting Project Esperanza
- Uganda Paper beads to support a Missionary Midwife in Uganda
- Delta Jewels benefitting a youth development initiative that empowers and encourages young women in Arkansas
We’ll also have giving opportunities to benefit Project Esperanza, Children’s HopeChest, and the Karen Tutoring ministry.
VISIT WITH SANTA
Santa will have his own special place, apart from the “Bethlehem” scene. We want to offer children a time to visit with Santa without the drive of consumerism. Santa’s elf will help parents to convey to Santa their family specific traditions (for example, Santa only brings one gift, or Santa can’t bring certain items, only fills the stockings etc…). It will be a very merry time!
Contact Heather if you need more information about any of the Bethlehem Village activities.